Is this year the year of a brand-new, top-notch Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new HVAC installation is an exceptional investment. And when you find the perfect make and model, it’s an investment you’ll enjoy for many years
As your local team of heating specialists, Anderson Heating & A/C boasts a reputation for expert furnace installation in Carson City. We use our extensive experience to recommend brands and features that offer the highest energy efficiency. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see greater savings! But act fast, as this offer is only available until the 2nd of February, 2024. Take a look at a few of the details below and call 775-230-7628 when you’d like to request your complimentary quote for 2024 furnace installation!
How Much Can a New Furnace Cost?
Similar to any utility system, it’s worth the time to consider all the factors that make up the total cost of a new furnace. These factors are often:
- Size of the Furnace: Large or multistory homes should install a more powerful furnace to provide enough heat for the entire property. A skilled technician will know how to choose the right size furnace based on your exact heating needs.
- Total energy use: Higher efficiency furnaces can more precisely heat your space, lowering energy use without sacrificing comfort. Higher performance can also mean higher cost, but lower energy use means smaller monthly bills. Just wait and see how much that could be!
- Additional Features: Furnaces with newer features like compatibility with smart thermostats are typically more expensive at first. But it’s also true, however, that these modern innovations can make controlling your HVAC system a lot easier.
The key takeaway is that installing a new furnace is about more than the initial cost – considering lifetime costs is just as important. Finally, you don’t want to wait until your current furnace is on its last leg. Timely furnace replacement ensures you don’t pay unnecessary repair costs for the original.
4 Advantages of Installing a New Furnace
Upgrading to a new furnace can deliver so much more for you and your home than just a steady supply of heat. A high-efficiency system can offer other benefits including:
- High energy efficiency means lower bills: Modern furnaces are built to meet stringent energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- Stronger performance with features like variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors adjust their performance to use only the smallest amount of energy for the set temperature.
- Compatibility with smart accessories: New furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like a smart thermostat, providing new ways to manage your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Newer filter designs improve indoor air quality: The more effective your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality will be. Air quality is another important part of comfort, and filters reduce mold spores or pollutants.
Begin 2024 on a High Note with Anderson Heating & A/C and New Furnace Installation
Improving your home’s comfort and efficiency is easier than it used to be. With a little help from the experts at Anderson Heating & A/C, all you’ll have to worry about is let us know what you want from modern heating. Our team of skilled technicians will keep at it until we find and set you up with a model that meets those needs.
Ready to start the new year on a cozier note? Ask for your free quote for new furnace installation today, and remember to take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.