As springtime rolls around, you could be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Carson City? Especially if your AC equipment is up-to-date or was running well last season.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new vehicle and never have to request any work for it, such as putting in fresh oil or putting on new tires.
The same affects your air conditioning. It’s equipment that needs fuel and has moving pieces. Like a automobile, it can get leaks and its moving parts can break down.
Having your system checked yearly by a Anderson Heating & A/C professional can help spot minor issues before they lead to large malfunctions. (And cause your air conditioning to stop operating!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your AC is located outdoors, it’s more inclined to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can negatively affect your unit’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling an expert to service intricate internal pieces.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard debris that accumulate within your unit can make it work harder and decrease airflow. Both these troubles can create higher energy consumption—and a bigger energy bill!
- It could prolong your system’s life span. A clean AC is an efficient one and could even help it work for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly cooling costs and over the years, since you won’t have to get new equipment as fast.
- It helps locate little troubles before they become big, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will keenly examine parts and complete a cycle of air conditioning performance verifications. These all-inclusive procedures often allow us to locate problems before they turn into big problems that result in a pricey repair bill.
- It helps deliver worry-free operation throughout the summer. After your equipment is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your system is ready to give worry-free air. Even on the muggiest days. It’s one of the best methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers call for regular maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this tune-up, your unit is open to early breakdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A premium AC maintenance should have an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the work we’ll complete:
We’ll examine the subsequent locations and pieces:
- Complete equipment order
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the services we’ll finish:
- Put in new air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Grease moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Service Now with Anderson Heating & A/C
Now is the greatest time to request your AC maintenance! Give our Anderson Heating & A/C pros a call at 775-230-7628 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we arrive at your residence, don’t forget to browse our exclusive offers for savings on your next service.