As springtime starts, you may be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Carson City? Particularly if your AC unit is up-to-date or was operating good last summer.
Here’s one way to think about it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new automobile and never have to schedule any work for it, such as changing the oil or putting on new tires.
The same affects your air conditioning. It’s a machine that uses fuel and has moving parts. Like a car, it can develop leaks and its moving components can break down.
Having your system examined yearly by a Anderson Heating & A/C expert can help locate little issues before they lead to large meltdowns. (And cause your system to stop working!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your air conditioner is placed outside, it’s more vulnerable to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can negatively impact your equipment’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a pro to service complicated internal parts.
- It keeps your unit efficient. Dirt and yard debris that accumulate within your equipment can make it work harder and restrict airflow. Both these problems can lead to elevated energy use—and a higher cooling bill!
- It could lengthen your unit’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and might even help it work for a longer period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly cooling costs and in the long-term, as you won’t have to install new equipment as fast.
- It helps locate minor issues before they turn into big, costly troubles. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will closely inspect components and perform a set of AC performance tests. These detailed procedures often allow us to find issues before they become big troubles that lead to an expensive repair bill.
- It helps guarantee worry-free operation throughout the season. After your system is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your unit is well-prepared to deliver worry-free air. Even on the hottest days. It’s one of the best methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers call for yearly maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this tune-up, your system is vulnerable to premature meltdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A premium AC service should include a check and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC technician. Here’s some of the things we’ll complete:
We’ll check the following spots and parts:
- Total system order
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the jobs we’ll complete:
- Install new air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Grease moving components
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Tune-Up Immediately with Anderson Heating & A/C
Today is the best time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our Anderson Heating & A/C pros a shout at 775-230-7628 or contact us online to request your appointment. Before we come to your residence, be sure to look at our special offers for savings on your approaching tune-up.