Don’t begin your summer without a planned air conditioner tune-up from a Anderson Heating & A/C technician. We often overlook HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of importance, but regular air conditioner maintenance can help your system operate, keeping you comfortable and cool throughout the summer. These routine tune-ups do more than just keep you cozy, too – they are also crucial for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Maintenance keep your air conditioner working as usefully as possible, therefore keeping your home more cozy. Air conditioners are investments that need to continuously be sustained, just like any other investment, to ensure that you are getting full benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These hot days in Carson City are the nastiest time for an air conditioner to fail. With routine system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about malfunctions or maintenance in the middle of the hottest day of the year. Our experts can find warnings and reveal trouble for your air conditioner and caution you long before any troubles surface.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is running at its peak, you could notice a reduction in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be just right for your air conditioner to be working accurately. Too little refrigerant can cause extra wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will influence how your air cools. Experts will always check these levels during an air conditioner tune-up and adjust things appropriately.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be swapped out according to the manufacturer’s recommendations, so the cleanliness of your filters will always be examined during a service visit. Dirty filters cause your air conditioner to work harder than it needs to and can also make the air in your home to look and feel dirty.
- Coil check – Our experts will check that no dust or other particles have accumulated on the outdoor or indoor coils of your system. This dust can cause air conditioners to use more energy than needed and is vital to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our professionals will make sure that all operating parts of the air conditioner are functioning cohesively together.
Our professionals at Anderson Heating & A/C in Carson City provide excellent and superb air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a check-up or a full-on replacement. They are happy to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any time via 775-230-7628.