There’s no getting around the change of seasons in Carson City, it’s something we all have to be ready for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the top of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the best time to schedule annual air conditioner service as well, but probably not in the way that you had thought before.
Energy savings comes in a number shapes and forms, including:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners only associate air conditioner service with swapping out filters, but having a tune-up done can help your system run better, providing you with efficient comfort that could help you save on your monthly cooling costs.
- Take It Down A Notch. Altering the temperature on your thermostat even a couple degrees may help you save consistently during the year. It’s pretty evident, but when your system doesn’t have to work as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy costs.
- Filters. Another simple fix that most every homeowner can take care of on their own, swapping air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more effortlessly, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not difficult to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to use caulk and weatherstripping to close those irritating holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Anderson Heating & A/C expert stops by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are an upgrade. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping reduce your monthly energy bills.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list complete, but there are a few basic ways to help increase your comfort when the temperatures dip in Carson City. Whether you’re calling to set up annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is ideal for your system, give the experts at Anderson Heating & A/C a call at 775-230-7628 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.